About the meme:
This week’s meme is Books I rarely talk about:
- Sorcery of thorns by Margaret Rogerson – This book had quite some hype, totally deserved, so I didn’t feel like I needed to talk about it so much haha!
2. The catcher in the rye by JD Salinger – This is so outside of my normal reads, but I enjoyed it so much more then that I had expected. Since this is such an old book, I again didn’t feel like I had to talk about it so much.
3. Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson – I have no idea why I don’t talk about this book much.. I absolutely loved it, one of my favourites of last year! Every time I see it in the store I want to buy it and reread it! This book is high on my list with books that I read from the library but NEED a physical copy of!
4. Keeper of the lost cities by Shannon Messenger – I feel like I barely talk about this series, but it is such an adventurous middle grade! Maybe I should do a post about this one..?!
5. Bloom by Kevin Panetta & Savanna Ganucheau – This graphic novel series was so damn cute, I think I did a short review about it, but that was the only time I mentioned that I read this?!
6. Lock every door by Riley Sager – This book was so amazing! I keep thinking about it! The thing with this book is just that I don’t know what to say about this one, since mystery is not really my genre!
7. Kiss of deception by Mary E Pearson – I think I read this series, or at least this book, before I had my blog?! My main reason for not talking about this one so much is that I loved book one, but wasn’t a very huge fan of the sequels haha!
8. House of salt and sorrows by Erin A Craig – Writing this down makes me want to reread this one! I loved this so much, it was so dark, and magical! I don’t know why I don’t talk about this one.
9. Wicked fox by Kat Cho – Another one for which I do not know why I don’t talk about it often?! I’m so excited for the sequel though!
10. Wilder girls by Rory Power – tbh I have talked about this one quite a bit haha, BUT not recently and I just want to tell you to read this! And I cannot wait for her next book to release!