About the meme:
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish, but is now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl! The read more about this meme, look at this page!
This week’s meme is Books I rarely talk about:
- Sorcery of thorns by Margaret Rogerson – This book had quite some hype, totally deserved, so I didn’t feel like I needed to talk about it so much haha!
2. The catcher in the rye by JD Salinger – This is so outside of my normal reads, but I enjoyed it so much more then that I had expected. Since this is such an old book, I again didn’t feel like I had to talk about it so much.
3. Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson – I have no idea why I don’t talk about this book much.. I absolutely loved it, one of my favourites of last year! Every time I see it in the store I want to buy it and reread it! This book is high on my list with books that I read from the library but NEED a physical copy of!
4. Keeper of the lost cities by Shannon Messenger – I feel like I barely talk about this series, but it is such an adventurous middle grade! Maybe I should do a post about this one..?!
5. Bloom by Kevin Panetta & Savanna Ganucheau – This graphic novel series was so damn cute, I think I did a short review about it, but that was the only time I mentioned that I read this?!
6. Lock every door by Riley Sager – This book was so amazing! I keep thinking about it! The thing with this book is just that I don’t know what to say about this one, since mystery is not really my genre!
7. Kiss of deception by Mary E Pearson – I think I read this series, or at least this book, before I had my blog?! My main reason for not talking about this one so much is that I loved book one, but wasn’t a very huge fan of the sequels haha!
8. House of salt and sorrows by Erin A Craig – Writing this down makes me want to reread this one! I loved this so much, it was so dark, and magical! I don’t know why I don’t talk about this one.
9. Wicked fox by Kat Cho – Another one for which I do not know why I don’t talk about it often?! I’m so excited for the sequel though!
10. Wilder girls by Rory Power – tbh I have talked about this one quite a bit haha, BUT not recently and I just want to tell you to read this! And I cannot wait for her next book to release!
35 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday – Books I rarely talk about!”
I adore the cover for Warbreaker and need to get back into Sanderson’s books. I’ve seen Bloom pop up a couple of times on the blogosphere and it sounds like such a sweet graphic novel.
Ooh Warbreaker is one of his best!
So many good books on this list, most of which are still on my TBR. xD Now that you mention it, I absolutely loved Warbreaker, but I don’t talk about it that often, either. I mentioned it all the time when I read it, but it sort of petered out over time. I totally still need to read Sorcery of Thorns, because I’m sure I’m going to absolutely love it!
I hope you will read all of them 🙂
Fantastic list. I loved Sorcery of Thorns so much, such a lovely book. 🙂
I’ve read a lot of Sanderson, but I haven’t gotten to Warbreaker yet! I should check that out soon!
You should! It is so good, but unfortunately gets overshadowed by his other works!
I need to reread The Catcher in the Rye. I don’t even remember it. I know it’s good, though!
I really enjoyed it!
I’m the same way with Kiss of deception! I loved it! But didn’t like the sequels 🙁
The concept of the first book was so interesting, but they of course could not do that for the sequels..
I love House of Salt and Sorrows and feel like I talk about it quite a bit, lol. The Catcher in the Rye I need to talk more about!
Haha that’s good, more people should read it!
Oooh I have quite a few of these on my TBR so I’m excited to get to them! Loved Sorcery of Thorns
I hope you will!
That one is such a good read!
Great list! I really need to pick up Wicked Fox and Lock Every Door.
You should! They are very good!
I liked The Catcher in the Rye, too.
My TTT .
It really surprised me haha!
I felt the same way about The Catcher in the Rye! A lot of people dislike that book, but I really enjoyed it. Great list!
It really took me by surprise!
So glad to see Warbreaker on here;)
I definitely think you should do a post about The Keeper of the Lost Cities series, I’ve never heard of it before so it’s be nice to know more!!
This is a really cool list:)
Ooh maybe I will! It is such a fun MG series!
Such a good list! I loved a lot of these ❤️❤️ And Warbreaker is such an under appreciated Sanderson book!
Thanks! It really is!
Kiss of Deception is one of my all time favorites too
It was so well done!
I have Wilder Girls on my spring TBR! I can’t wait to read it 😀
I hope you end up loving it!
Great list! Wilder Girls is one I’d really like to try.
Ooh you should, I loved it!
Same about Kiss of Deception, there was something about the first book that was lost in the sequels (…the third book was too long, too). And I know what you mean about Sorcery of Thorns, that’s also a book I love I haven’t talked about much because it’s so hyped.
Oh yes, the third book really was too long!
Comments are closed.