About the meme:
This week’s meme is Books I wish I read as a child:
- Anne of Green Gables by LM Montgomery – I’m actually not sure if I would have liked this reading it as a child, but I feel like I should have haha!
- Keepers of the lost cities by Shannon Messenger – This is currently one of my favourite Middle Grade series, and I’m sure I would have loved it even more if possible) if I read it as a child!
- Most Rick Riordan books – I think I read most of them already being out of the Middle Grade range! (which is not weird, since most of them were written then!)
- Nevermoor by Jessica Townsend – Again, one of my favourite MG series! I can’t wait to see what happens in book three!
- The school for good and evil by Soman Chainani – This whole series has such an interesting concept, and I know I would have loved it reading it as a child.
- Aru Shah and the end of time by Roshani Chokshi – Same story as for rick Riordan books!
- The secret garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett – Same story as for Anne of Green gables, I love it now, not really sure if I would have loved it as a child!
- Anything Roald Dahl – TBH, I still haven’t really read any.. I think I only read Charlie and the chocolate factory.. I know, not even Matilda.. Guess I know what I have to do!
These are only eight haha, I’m not that big of a MG reader I guess, most of the MG books I’ve read recently are on here ahah! I do really love MG books, so I guess I need to check out some more 🙂