About the meme:
This week’s topic is Books too good to review properly! There are actually quite some books that I love/really enjoy but In just do not know how to review them (properly), some of these are:
- Children of Time by Adrian Tchaikovsky
- All Robin Hobb books, I have actually tried to review some!
- Brandon Sanderson
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by VE Schwab
- The Greenbone Saga by Fonda Lee! It also didn’t help that I read them back to back and I have no idea where one book ended and the next started!
- The Bone Shard Daughter by Andrea Stewart, although I’ve tried!
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune
- The Poppy War by RF Kuang
- Empire of the Vampire by Jay Kristoff!