About the meme:
This week’s topic is Favourite tropes, to be honest I can appreciate most tropes as long as it is executed well! Even love triangles haha. But I will name some that I really enjoy:
- Dragons, I’m always down for a book with dragons!
- The chosen one, okay this one is a bit overdone maybe, but I mean Harry Potter!
- Fake relationships, I don’t read this one often, and I’m thinking books like To all the boys I’ve loved before.
- Magical artifacts, I always love this, who doesn’t want some magic stone.
- ‘Lost hope’, when the story gets so desperate and we don’t know how to fix everything, and then BAM something happens, and we’re back on track. LOVE it.
- Quest, let’s go on an adventure!
- Schools, I just absolutely love reading about schools, especially magic schools!
- Enemies to lovers, jup. But only if it’s done well.
- ‘Bad boy’, if it’s done well!
Yes I know these are only 9, and most of them are fantasy related. But then I mainly read fantasy… I just for the live of me could not come up with a tenth one.. I don’t know..