About the meme:
This week’s meme is Longest book I’ve ever read. To be honest I searched on GoodReads for this, since I do know some but could not come up with ten. This also means this is the page number according to GoodReads, sometimes it differs a bit from the actual book I read. Here is my list, with number 1 being the ‘shortest’ and 10 the ‘longest’ book I’ve ever read:
- Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix. Let’s start with a good one! This one has a nice exact 800 pages!
- Winter – Marissa Meyer. With 827 pages!
- A game of thrones – George RR Martin. With 848 pages!
- Outlander – Diana Gabaldon. With 864 pages!
- Middlemarch – George Eliot. With 880 pages!
- Anna Karenina – Leo Tolstoy. With 963 pages!
- David Copperfield – Charles Dickens. With 1008 pages!
- A Clash of kings – George RR Martin. With pages 1010!
- Voyager – Diana Gabaldon. 1059 pages !
- A storm of swords – George RR Martin. The winner with 1179 pages!!!
I have to admit the outlander and Game of thrones books do not surprise me at all! I’m surprised though that the second outlander book is not on here?!
Biggest surprise for me was Winter by Marissa Meyer, I do not remember this book being sooo long!
Come talk to me!
What is the longest book you’ve ever read?