About the meme:
This week’s meme is ‘love freebie’ since it is valentine’s soon!
Recently I read Fix her up and The unhoneymooners, both I really enjoyed! I didn’t expect to enjoy these books so much, since they are both adult contemporary/romance, which I thought was outside of my comfort zone, but apparently I love it! So I thought it would be a good idea to list some adult contemporary that I would like to read!
- Red, White and Royal blue – Casey McQuiston
- The flatshare – Beth O’Leary
- The kiss quotient – Helen Hoang
- The hating game – Sally Thorne
- Josh and Hazel’s guide to not dating – Christina Lauren
- Get a life, Chloe Brown – Talia Hibbert
I know this are only 6 books, but these are the only ones that I can think of right now that I’m interested in! But if you have any recommendations, let me know!