About the meme:
This week’s meme is Most anticipated releases for the second half of the year! There are so many! But I will keep to ten:
- Burn our bodies down by Rory Power (July 7th) – I loved Wilder girls, so I can’t wait for this one!
- Vicious spirits (gumiho #2) by Kat Cho (August 18th) – I loved book one, really want to see the hcaracters again!
- Where dreams descend (Kingdom of cards #1) by Janella Angeles (August 25th) – I’ve seen so many raving reviews so far, I NEED it!
- Queen of volts (the shadow game #3) by Amanda Foody (September 1st) – I just need the conclusion!
- The silvered serpents (The gilded wolves #2) by Roshani Chokshi (September 22nd) – loved book one, need to see these characters again!
- The invisible life of Addie La Rue by VE Schwab (October 6th) – Favourite author with a new book?! I don’t even know what this is about, but I need it!
- Kingdom of the wicked by Kerri Maniscalco (October 27th) – I love her other series, I’m so curious to what she will write next!
- The burning god (the poppy war #3) by RF Kuang (November 17th) – This conclusion is bound to be epic!
- The serpent’s curse (the last magician #3) by Lisa Maxwell (December 8th) – So many conclusions on this list! I just need to know all the endings!
- A sky beyond the storm (An ember in the ashes #4) by Sabaa Tahir (December 1st) – I’ve been absolutely loving this series this year, I NEED this!
Narrowing this list down to 10 books was so hard! There are still so many exciting releases to come this year!