About the meme:
This week’s topic is Genre freebie, so I decided to list some non-fiction books that I would like to read! I’m trying to read more non-fiction, so I thought listing them might help.
- Educated by Tara Westover
- The rise and fall of the Dinosaurs: a new history of a lost world by Stephen Brusatte
- A long way gone: Memoirs of a boy soldier by Ishmael Beah
- The story of my life by Helen Keller
- Why we sleep by Matthew Walker
- Talking to strangers by Malcolm Gladwell
- Girl, stop apologizing by Rachel Hollins
I think I’m going to leave it at this list of seven. I’m very interested in reading all of these!