About the meme:
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish, but is now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl! The read more about this meme, look at this page!
This week’s meme is settings I would like to see more of! I’m actually not sure if I can list 10 but we will see. Also often I don’t know the ‘name’ of the world, so I will just write down the name of the book 🙂
- Wizarding world! This is the only one that immediately came to mind haha.
- Strange the dreamer – Laini Taylor.
- The last Namsara – Kristen Ciccarelli.
- The name of the wind – Patrick Rothfuss.
- Falling kingdoms – Morgan Rhodes (I know there is another series in this world, I should read that!).
- Binti – Nnedi Okorafor.
- Six of crows – Leigh Bardugo.
Still got seven haha! Now that I wrote this I’m thinking if setting and world is actually considered the same?! But whatever I will just go with world!
6 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday – Settings I would like to see more of”
I still need to read a lot of these but they’re all worlds that I’m intrigued by and hope to read about soon.
Plus obviously I want more of the Wizarding World. There’s so much potential for more there. I’d love to see it in the past and also learn more about some of the other wizarding schools.
Yes I would love more stories in the wizarding world!
These all sound so good! If we can’t get a way to get into these worlds, can we please have an amusement park for all of these?!-Emma 🙂
Oh that would be amazing haha!
Yes – HP and Six of Crows! I’d add The Raven Cycle to the list.
Oh yes! I should have as well! Luckily we will actually get that one soon!
Comments are closed.