About the meme:
This week’s meme is standalones that need a sequel. I’m not sure how I will do with this one, since I do not read a lot of standalones, and I don’t have my shelves in front of me to check haha. But here is what I came up with:
- Two can keep a secret – Karen McManus. I know the story was done at the end, but I really liked the characters.
- To best the boys – Mary Weber. I’m actually not sure if this is a series, but otherwise I think it really deserves a sequel.
- Four Three Two One – Courtney C Stevens. This story was also kinda over at the end of the book, but I really enjoyed the characters.
- Dresscodes in small towns – Courtney C Stevens. Same, I just love these characters.
- Dry – Neal & Jarrod Shusterman. I’m really curious to this world after the events that happened in this world.
- To kill a kingdom – Alexandra Cristo. Again just curious.
- The priory of the orange tree – Samantha Shannon. Maybe this is weird, since I actually have not read this yet. But I’m pretty sure I would want more at the end.
Come talk to me!
What standalone do you think deserves a sequel?