About the meme:
This week’s meme is books with summer vibes! Generally ‘summer vibes’ makes me think of contemporary, even though I still mainly read fantasy in summer, so I’m going to try and make a mix of both!
- Shadow of the fox by Julie Kagawa – I actually have no idea why, but it really gives me summerish vibes!
- Children of blood and bone by Tomi Adeyemi – I guess this one is because of the country it is set in haha!
- With the fire on high by Elizabeth Acevedo – Maybe because of all the summery fruit on the cover :p
- Aru Shah and the end of time by Roshani Chokshi – I think this takes place during summer break, but also the quick adventure gives summer vibes!
5. Traitor to the throne by Alwyn Hamilton – Definitely because this one takes mostly place in a dessert!
6. The unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren – I mean they go to Hawaii?!
7. The flatshare by Beth O’Leary – I guess just because it is romance!
8. When dimple met Rishi by Sandhya Menon – Takes place at a summer camp, so how not to choose this one!
9. Simon vs the homosapiens agenda by Becky Albertalli – I think this takes place during the whole school year, but because of certain scenes that I remember it gives me summer vibes!
10. An ember in the ashes by Sabaa Tahir – Again because of the setting, lots of sand!
Okay, I think I managed to make quite a diverse list haha!