Thanks to Jane @Blogger books for tagging me!
Let’s dive right into the questions!
- Totally didn’t need to have a sequel/sequels.
The hazel wood by Melissa Albert. I really enjoyed book one, and I think it would have been better if it was just left there! I DNF’ed this sequel since I just ddi not enjoy it at all!
2. Totally didn’t need to have more than one point of view.
American Royals by Katherine McGee, it definitely needs multiple but not four! I think 2 would have been better, I struggled a bit with separating the characters at times..
3. Totally didn’t need to change cover art through the middle of the series.
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard. Not because I do not like the cover change, but now my three books all have different covers.. And are all different sizes, and do not fit on THE SAME SHELF!! Frustrations..
4. Totally didn’t need a love triangle.
The hunger games by Suzanne Collins. I just don’t feel like it was necessary for the story..
5. Totally didn’t need this book to be included in this series.
I don’t know how to answer this question, I mean you cannot take out a middle book of a series?! Then you miss information haha!
Okay, probably A court of Frost and starlight by Sarah J Maas? This was such a disappointment ahah
6. Totally didn’t need a cliffhanger.
Between burning world by Jessica Brody and Joanne Rendell, unless it is not a duology and we will get a third book!
7. Totally didn’t need to have just one point of view.
I enjoy books with two POVs the most, but I cannot think of any book right now that needs a second POV. Probably after I post this I will come up with a couple..
8. Totally didn’t need that much hype.
Red, white and royal blue by Casey McQuiston. I really wasn’t a huge fan of this one.. But I can see that readers who understand the American politics better then me will enjoy this book more!
9. Totally didn’t need a relative book reference (e.g. how a Hunger Games fan would love Divergent).
I don’t have a specific answer, but I don’t like the reference to Game of Thrones, way too many books get referenced to Game of thrones.. So many that I don’t really think it is relevant anymore haha
10. Totally didn’t deserve my time.
Sawkill girls by Claire Legrand, I really should have DNF’ed this one.. Didn’t enjoy my time listening to this at all.. But for some reason I struggle DNF’ing audiobooks?!
Tags (don’t feel pressured to do this!: