I have no idea how much time I will have to read this month, since I do have some test and assignments, and my family comes to visit 🙂
But I would really like to read the following books:
- Crazy Rich Asians – I’m next in line for the book from the library, so I’m really hoping to get it soon!
- Godsgrave – I just can’t wait to continue this series, I do think this book will take me quite a while to read. Nevernight was already quite dense in my opinion, and I think that will continue into Godsgrave.
- What if it’s us – I hope to be able to read it this month! I have it pre-ordered but I don’t know how long after release date it will arrive.
- Nyxia – Just because I want to.
- I also really should read some of my e-arcs – I have harmonies of war, the phoenix empress, a curse so dark and lonely and some more.
- Lady’s guide to petticoats and piracy – I hope my audiobook app will have it soon!
- Of course I want to read Kingdom of ash – but realistically I think I will read it in November.
- I also should read a classic – I think I will just see what I find in the library, maybe some Dickens or a little princess 🙂
- Don’t stress about reading!! – I keep thinking that I don’t read ‘enough’, even though I know it’s nonsense.
- Try to review everything I read 🙂
- Enjoy my time, and don’t stress too much in general!
- Try to review the books sooner after I read them, or make more notes so it’s easier.
New releases I (also) would like to read (someday):
2/10 – Muse of nightmares – Laini Taylor (I have not yet read strange the dreamer..)
2/10 – The lady’s guide to petticoats and piracy – Mackenzi Lee.
2/10 – shadow of the fox – Julie Kagawa.
2/10 – dry – Neal Shusterman.
2/10 – a map of days – Ranson Riggs.
2/10 – sawkill girls – Claire Legrand.
2/10 – saga vol. 9 – Brian K Vaughan.
2/10 – damsel – Elana K Arnold.
2/10 – the lost sisters – Holly Black.
9/10 – what if it’s us – Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera.
23/10 – Kingdom of ash – Sarah J Maas.
Obviously the second of October is THE day of releases! Can’t wait!
Come talk to me!
What are your October reading plans? What releases are you looking forward to?