I know this is really late, but since I only just started this blog I would like to still show my reading plans (I did make these at the beginning of the year).
So I put 10 books on my yearly TBR:
- The name of the wind – Patrick Rothfuss
- The hate u give – Angie Thomas
- The astrophysics of someone in a hurry – Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Lady midnight – Cassandra Clare
- The bone season – Samantha Shannon
- The knife of never letting go – Patrick Ness
- Elantris – Brandon Sanderson
- The fifth season – N.K. Jemisin
- Lumberjanes/Gotham academy vol.1 – Chynna Clugston Flores
- Little fires everywhere – Celeste Ng
So far I’ve read 1.., and for some of them I’m not really excited anymore haha (but we will see what happens the rest of the year)
Some other bookish goals that I made:
- Read 125 books!
- Read 12 classics.
- Finish 10 series.
- Read 5 new to me authors.
- Read 15 2018 releases.
- Read 2 non-fiction books.
For these I’m doing quite all right! So, yeah me!