I thought it would be fun to participate in more challenges in 2020! I don’t really need a challenge to listen to audiobooks, but maybe I will listen to even more haha!
See the sign-up post here!
- Runs January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020. You can join anytime!
- The goal is to find a new love for audiobooks or to outdo yourself by listening to more audiobooks in 2020 than you did in 2019.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on GoodReads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can heklp by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. First update in June 30, 2020 and last update in December 15, 2020.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (Can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look ma No Hands) 50+
- The 100 club (Audiobook Elite) 100+
In 2019 I listened to 79 audiobooks, so I think I’m going to go for Marathoner, since I know I will be able to achieve that. But I will be aiming for The 100 club, but won’t be disappointed if I don’t manage it!