I listen to audiobooks almost nonstop. And I recently did two posts about audiobooks. So I thought I would make, another, audiobook recommendation list!
I have already made two of these posts in the past:
I will try to recommend different books then that I already did in those posts, but some audiobooks are just so good!
- The trials of Apollo by Rick Riordan (Or any series by him honestly)
- Dance of thieves by Mary E Pearson (wasn’t a huge fan of the book, but the audiobook was great!)
- 10 blind dates by Ashley Elston
- The school for good and evil by Soman Chainani
- Truly devious by Maureen Johnson
- Not a drop to drink by Mindy McGinnis
- Undead girl gang by Lily Anderson
Some books I mentioned before, but like to mention again:
- Daisy Jones & the six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Sadie by Courtney Summers
- The last magician by Lisa Maxwell
- Two can keep a secret by Karen M McManus
- Name of the wind by Patrick Rothfuss
- Crown of feathers by Nicki Pau-Preto
I hope there is something for everyone on this list!