Generally speaking books are better then the movie. But there are some books that I preferred on TV/movie, or think I would!
Some books I preferred on TV:
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan – Honestly I really did not like the book at all, but I really did enjoy the movie!
- Simon VS the Homosapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli – Maybe I like them equally, the adaption is just really good!
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han – Same story as Simon, the adaptation is just really good!
Books I think I would like more as movie:
- Anna K by Jenny Lee – I was kinda disappointed in this one, but while reading this I could already imagine it as a movie, and I know I would like that!
- American Royals by Katherine McGee – Again, not a fan of the book, but I can definitely see myself enjoying it as a movie!
- A Song Below Water by Bethany C Morrow – I didn’t connect with the story much, but I think this would be interesting as a movie. With some small fantasy elements, I think it can be very well done!
- To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo – I enjoyed the book, but I think it could be even better on TV!
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – I know unpopular opinion, I did not like this one. But I think they could do something interesting with the story, although I can imagine it being very hard haha!
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo – I actually DNF’ed this one.. But I would love to see it as a movie or TV series!
So these are the one I can come up with right now!