I keep wanting to try out more ‘horror’ books, but I keep not picking them up ahah! So I thought making this list might make me want to pick them up even more!
- Horrorstör by Grady Hendrix – I just love the concept off this book, I mean an IKEA catalogue? Also want to try out most of his other books!
- Clown in a Cornfield by Adam Cesare
- The Only Good Indians by Stephan Graham Jones
- Catherine House by Elisabeth Thomas
- Sour Candy by Kealan Patrick Burke
- She Walks in Shadows by Silvia Moreno-Garcia – I want to try this since it is edited by Moreno-Garcia and I love her works!
Cannot think of any more at this moment. But if you have some recommendation for some not too scary horror books, let me know!