For some reason I made my TBRs for the last two months very stressful. So this month my goal is just to read whatever I feel like, without pressure!
Of course there are always some books that I would really like to read ASAP, but I´m not going to stress myself if it doesn’t work out!
What I really would like to do this month is to finish some series!
So let’s just go right into the books I would love to read:
- The Burning God by RF Kuang – Actually currently reading this! Would finish a series!
- Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson – Another current read, the audiobook is just so long!
- A Sky Beyond the Storm by Sabaa Tahir – I can’t wait for this one! Also would finish a series!
- The Tower of Nero by Rick Riordan – I would like to listen to this one, and another series finished!
- The Doors of Eden by Adrian Tchaikovsky – Got this for my birthday, so would love to read it soon! Also very curious to this author!
- Wet Moon by Sophie Campbell – Another birthday present!
- Ship of Destiny by Robin Hobb – I just really want to continue in this world, and it would finish a series!
- Empire of Gold by SA Chakraborty – Idk why I haven’t read this yet, but another series to finish!
- The Girl in the Tower by Katherine Arden – Would like to continue with the readalong!
- These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong – My copy will finally arrive next week, so would love to read it ASAP!
- The Quantum Weirdness of the Almost Kiss by Amy Noelle Parks – ARC releasing in the beginning of 2021!
- Loner by Georgina Young – Another ARC releasing beginning of 2021!
- Secrets of the Starcrossed by Clara O’Connor – Another ARC releasing beginning of 2021!
Ok, so this list became way longer then I meant to..! But my goal really is to not stress about reading this month! If I don’t mange the read these I won’t, if I feel like reading something else that is also okay!