I think I will go with the same tactic as I used for my January TBR. I will name 5 books I’m pretty sure I will read. Some others I’m interested in, but I will not pressure myself to read those. I’m planning on just going to the library again, and just see what will catch my attention.
So here are the books that I will definitely read:
- The king of Attolia – Megan Whalen Turner. I’m currently reading this series with a group of people, and we’re up to this one!
- Four Three Two One – Courtney C Stevens. I really loved Dresscodes for small towns, so I’m really interested in this one. Will probably listen to this one on audio.
- King of scars – Leigh Bardugo. Do I even have to explain!?
- A map of days – Ransom Riggs. I’m so excited for this one! I have no idea why I have not read this one yet..
- Leviathan wakes – James SA Corey. I own this ebook for so long.. And I keep saying I want to read more sci-fi so maybe I actually should haha.
Other books that I feel like reading but not sure if I will:
- Three dark crowns – Kendare Blake.
- Any duchess will do – Tessa Dare.
- Children of the whales vol. 5 – Abi Umeda.
- My lady Jane – Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows.
- An ember in the ashes – Sabaa Tahir.
- Down among the sticks and bones – Seanon McGuire.
New February releases that I’m interested in, and maybe will read:
Feb-5: On the come up – Angie Thomas.
Feb-5: The cerulean – Amy Ewing.
Feb-12: Bloodwitch – Susan Dennard. (Have not started this series though)
Feb-12: Crown of feathers – Nicki Pau Preto.
Feb-26: The priory of the orange tree – Samantha Shannon.
Feb-26: Four dead queens – Astrid scholte.
Feb-26: Shades of magic vol. 1 – VE Schwab.
Feb-26: Warrior of the wild – Tricia Levenseller
Come talk to me!
What are you planning on reading? Which new releases are you excited for?