So after listing the Middle Grades, Mysteries and Non-fictions I want to read, it is now time for horror books! I’m still dipping my toes in this genre, because I don’t think I can deal with too scary books. But I have really enjoyed some I’ve read recently!
So here are some that I would like to try out:
- Near the Bone by Christina Henry – I’ve enjoyed some of her books, so I would like to try this one out!
- Comfort Me with Apples by Catherynne M Valente – This cover though!
- Horrorstor by Grady Hendrix – I just loved the concept of this one!
- The Only Good Indians by Stephen Graham Jones – I’ve heard many good things!
- Catherine House by Elisabeth Thomas – I’m not sure if this is actually horror haha!
- The Twisted Ones by T Kingfisher – I really liked The Hollow Places!
- Birdbox by Josh Malerman – I’m doubting if I can deal with this haha, but I heard some good things!
- White Smoke by Tiffany D Jackson – Since this is YA, I hope this is easier to handle haha!
- The River Has Teeth by Erica Waters – I heard someone compare this to another book I liked, but I don’t remember who or what book, but now it is on my list!
- Under the Dome by Stephen King – I really wanted to put something Stephen King on here haha, I think I’ve watched the show, but can’t remember much of it haha!