Just as in May I don’t want to make too strict plans..
But some books that come to mind:
- Tess of D’Urbervilles – Thomas Hardy. I’m planning to read this as classic of the month.
- Aurora Rising – Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman. Assuming this will finally arrive..
- Finale – Stephanie Garber. Stupid me preordered this but let it send to my parents, but I will go there this month!
- Shadow of the fox – Julie Kagawa. I would love to reread this before the release of soul of the sword.
- Now I rise – Kiersten White. I would like to read this before I move back!
- The storm crow – Kalyn Josephson. Same story!
Also some e-ARCs that I have that release in June/July:
- The outside – Ada Hoffman (June 11th).
- The perfect date – Evelyn Lozada & Holly Lorincz (June 11th)
- The Tsar’s last dragon – Jane Yolen & Adam Stemple (June 26th)
- Bloody Seoul – Sonia Patel (July 2nd)
No strict plans I say.. But we will see what happens! I would also still really like to go to the library, since after June I will probably never come back there (since I move back June 24th!)
Exciting new releases in June, not so many this time:
June 4th 2019 – Sorcery of thorns by Margaret Rogerson.
June 4th 2019 – Ghosts of the shadow market by Cassandra Clare.
June 25th 2019 – Wicked fox by Kat Cho.
June 25th 2019 – Soul of the sword by Julie Kagawa.