Thanks to Yolanda @Past Midnight for nominating me! Check out her blog, it is great!
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the award!
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you
- Nominate 11 people
- Ask the people who you have nominated 11 questions!
- Would you rather be a librarian or own your own bookstore?
I think own a bookstore! Although I love libraries as well!
2. What is your most anticipated book for 2021?
Ooh so many! To name a few; The Gilded Ones, Empire of the Vampire, The Desolation of Devil’s Acre, Bridge of Souls!
3. Do you use something other than your blog to track how many books you read? GoodReads? A book Journal?
Ooh I use so much.. GoodReads, Bullet Journal and an excel sheet!
I actually do not use my blog to track how many books I read, I use the others so I know what to post haha!
4. What is your favourite book genre?
100% fantasy! But I also really enjoy scifi! Or a romance once in a while! Lately I’ve also been getting more into Mystery/Thriller and Horror!
5. What book would you like to see as a movie or tv series?
I’m so excited for the Shadow and Bone adaptation!
But I think a n adaptation of Caraval would be really interesting!
6. What makes you read a book? The cover? Blurb? Hype? Favourite author?
Well if it is a book from a favourite author, of course I will buy/read it!
But hype really gets to me! Of course I will still check if it is something I would like, but I’m more tempted to read a really hyped book then one I’ve never heard about before!
7. What book tropes attract you to a book.. or turn you off?
Enemies to lovers! I really like that one!
I can’t really name a trope that would turn me off from a book, I mean every trope can be done well!
8. Real of fiction, what place would you love to visit?
I would love to visit some countries in Asia! Like Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Japan!
9. Would you rather be in a fantasy or a dystopian book?
A fantasy world, but I will have to have magic! And there should be dragons!
10. Do you read one book at a time or several at once?
I used to always read one physical book and one audiobook! Lately I’ve been adding an e-book as well, so I can read during my breaks at work, (don’t feel like bringing my actual book haha!)
I could not read two physical books at once, wouldn’t know when to swich between them!
11. If you are not feeling a book, do you DNF or give it a second chance at a later time?
Probably DNF. I stopped reading Ninth House with the idea that I would give it a second chance later, but it has been over a year, and still haven’t tried again haha!
Tags (Don’t feel pressured to do this!:
Zezee @Zezee with Books
Amanda @Between the Shelves
Hannah @Hannah’s Library
Rebecca @Bookishly Rebecca
Becky @Becky’s Book Blog
Kristi @Confessions of a YA Reader
Jo @Book Lovers Blog
@Silver Button Books
Anna @The Bursting Bookshelf
Virginia @The Sassy Library Fox
Denise @Life With No Plot
My questions (copying some, since I liked them!):
- What was your most recent favourite read?
- What 2020 release you were excited about, but still haven’t read?
- What is your most anticipated book for 2021?
- Do you use something other than your blog to track how many books you read? GoodReads? A book Journal?
- What makes you read a book? The cover? Blurb? Hype? Favourite author?
- Would you rather be in a fantasy or a dystopian book?
- Do you read one book at a time or several at once?
- Have you made reading plans for 2021 already? Which ones?
- What book everyone love, but you really didn’t like?
- Who is your favourite villain?
- In what way do you order the books on your shelves?