- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked of you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Ask 11 questions.
- What has been your favourite read of 2020 so far?
Starting of with a hard one!
2. What got you interested in blogging in the first place?
Actually because of Booktube! I love watching booktube, and also wanted to share my thoughts on books, but I’m too scared foor booktube, so book blogging it was! And I’m happy I decided to join!
3. If you could move to a literary world which would it be and why?
I always answer this with the wizarding world don’t I? haha! I would just really love to go there!
4. What is your favourite kind of blog post to write?
Ooh it really depends! I kinda want to say reviews, but they can also be the worst t write.. I love writing them when I have many thoughts and I can really explain those. But sometimes it is just really hard!
I also quite enjoy writing discussions!
5. What is one book/series that you’re constantly recommending?
Mistborn! Also An Ember in the Ashes and Shadow of the Fox!
6. Are there any literary tropes that you love/hate?
I love the enemies to lovers trope! (if it is done well)
The one I hate will come later!
7. Do you snack whilst reading?
Oh definitely! I will read while doing anything, so also while eating! So I can snack while reading, but I can also read while eating dinner haha! Although, both, sometimes make it hard to keep my books clean..
8. Do you have any hobbies outside of reading?
This is literary my post from last Tuesday haha! But I love working out!
9. What would be your desert Island book pick?
Oof.. Hard one..Right now I would say The Name of the Wind, but I feel like this answer will be different every time haha!
10. Do you have any pets?
No I don’t.. Not sure if I would want one, maybe a cat or a bunny?
11. If you could have one 2021 release in your hands right now what would it be?
100% Witchshadow by Susan Dennard!
Amy and Eleanor’s questions:
- In a movie of your life, who would play you?
Uuh, I really do not follow actors at all haha! But if someone like Emma Watson would play me, that would be awesome!
2. What’s your least favourite bookish trope?
When someone comes back to life as a big twist..! Of course for some books it really works, but I prefer authors to be harsh haha!
3. Why did you start blogging?
Kinda answered this already haha!
Just because I wanted to share my love for reading and I wanted to be more of a part in the bookish community!
4. Name three things that make you happy
Books! Friends/family! And food :p
5. What book character would you like to hang out with if you were having a bad day?
On a bad day I would love to eat waffles with Nina Zenik!
6. Favourite season?
Autumn! Unless we have snow in Winter!
7. Which animal do you think would be your daemon (His dark materials)?
SO I haven’t read His Dark Materials.. I have watched the movie though (and I’m aware it is apparently a bad adaptation!)
Meaning I do not exactly know how this works, but lets go with a bunny!
8. Favourite quote?
I love this one:
“Many boys will bring you flowers. But someday you’ll meet a boy who will learn your favourite flower, your favourite song, your favourite sweet. And even if he is too poor to give any of them, it won’t matter because he will have taken the time to know you as no one else does. Only that boy earns your heart.”Six of Crows – Leigh Bardugo
9. What is your top tip to beat a reading slump?
I don’t really get reading slumps too often.. But I often just ‘force’ myself to continue reading.. Which is probably not the best advise ahha!
But I what also helps is rereading a fave, or for me reading an easy romance often also helps!
10. Best book you’ve read, so far, this year?
11. What are you watching on Netflix right now?
I’m currently watching The Haunting of Hill House, but I think I will have finished it before posting this?! So who knows haah! I’m not a big series watcher though.. But if you have any recommendations, let me know!
Leelynn @Sometimes Leelynn Reads
Kirstie Ellen @Upside-Down Books
Elysia @Light of the Bookworm
Dani @Literary Lion
Meaghan @Hail and Well Read
Mariam @Realm of Bookish Beauty
Julie @One Book More
Kat @The Scarlet Reader
Lynn @Lynn’s Book Blog
Ashlee @Books are 42
Angela @Pooled Ink
- Favourite read of 2020?
- What is your go-to genre?
- What book/series do you always recommend?
- What is a non-bookish thing you love to do?
- What is your favourite reading spot?
- What is your favourite fictional couple?
- What would your superpower be?
- What 2021 release would you die for to have now?
- What is your favourite quote?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favourite season?