Thanks to Leelyn @Sometimes Leelyn reads for nominating me! I absolutely love her blog, please check it out!
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
Questions asked by Leelyn:
- What is your least favourite genre and why?
Thriller or horror, because I’m too scared.
2. If you could switch places with any character (book, TV show, or movie) for a day, who would you switch with and what would you do?
Definitely a character from Harry Potter, and I would wander through Diagon Alley and explore all the shops!
3. Which character has an outfit that you’d love to wear?
Please give me Lara Jean’s closet!
4. What song would you pick as your theme song?
I listen to music, but not often, and most of the time it is just on the background so I don’t really absorb it.. But I’m currently obsessed with Rollercoaster from Bleachers, so let’s go with that one!
5. Should books come with a soundtrack or a playlist while reading it? why or why not?
As I just said I don’t really absorb music when I’m doing something else, so I won’t even know what song is on while I’m reading, at least not when I’m really enjoying the book. So for me a playlist is not really needed, even though it could create a nice atmosphere I guess.
6. Do you like to create playlists for the books you read?
Guess the previous question kinda answered it. No, since I won’t listen to them haha
7. How do you feel about dream casts?
I love to see other people’s dream casts! But I feel it is too hard to create them myself ahah! I never know actors names and stuff..
8. If you could adapt any books into a TV show or movie, which one would it be, what format, and who would be the main cast?
I really want to see the raven boys as TV show, I know it has been said that it will happen, but haven’t really heard anything about that recently.
I think city of ghosts would also be very good as TV show!
9. Do you read the book or watch the TV show/movie first?
90% of the time I read the book first, but sometimes it doesn’t work out! Or I’m not interested in the book!
10. If you could pick someone to write and perform a song inspired by you, who would you pick?
Imagine dragons! Just because I love them!
11. What is your favourite music video to watch as of right now?
I’m so boring, I can’t answer half of these questions. I don’t watch music videos, like ever..
This is probably the hardest part of this post.. 11 is so many haha
- Currently living in Sweden!
- I’m in love with Sweden! You all should visit this beautiful country!
- I absolutely love snow, and I can’t wait for it to arrive (if it hasn’t already by the time this post goes up)
- Recently started really enjoying journaling! But am still trying to get the hang of it!
- Currently obsessed with music from bleachers!
- I love going to the gym, I’m going there 4-5 times a week, it helps me destress so much!
- I would say I’m am introvert, but lots of my friends say I’m an extrovert, which is very interesting to me haha!
- I’m obsessed with dr martens, I recently bought my 5th pair..
- I’m 23 since 2 days!
- I’m so happy I started blogging 1,5 years ago, I never taught I would enjoy it this much and would still be doing it now!
- I love liquorice (can’t think of anything anymore, and I’m currently eating liquorice..)
- Most recent favourite read?
- Do you DNF books? If yes what was your most recent DNF?
- Most recent book purchase?
- What fictional so you want to travel to?
- What is your favourite season? Why?
- Favourite fruit?
- Extrovert or introvert?
- Favourite song?
- Who is your favourite villain and why?
- Do you prefer books to be adapted in movies or TV shows? (or not at all?)
- What is currently your favourite TV show?