So I currently have a lot of books out from the library which I need to return before I move back home in June! So basically this is just going to be a list with all the library books I currently have out and hope to read before I have to return them! Although I do still have a little bit of time in June, but not much! And there are some ARCs that I would like to get to!
So let’s start off with the ARCs:
- The boundless by Anna Bright (Blog tour post on June 4th)
- Half life by Lillian Clarke (Blog tour post on June 14th)
- The girl of Hawthorn and Glass by Adan Jerreat-Poole (June 9th)
- The anti-virginity pact by Katie Wismer (June 16th)
- The order of the of the pure moon reflected in water by Zen Cho (June 23rd)
I might be able to read these in the beginning of June, except The boundless, if I want to prioritize my library books, but I also really like to be ahead of my ARCs haha!
Before we go into the library books, I want to mention 2 books for readalongs that I would like to get to:
- The tombs of Atuan by Ursula K Le Guin for #LeGuinalong (live show will be in July together with the next book, so I could read this in June)
- Royal Assassin by Robin Hobb for #Elderlingalong (Live show will be early June! I want to listen to this one, and the audiobook is quite long so I should start on time haha!)
And now for all the library books..!
- Where the forest meets the stars by Glendy Vanderah
- City of stairs by Robert Jackson Bennett
- The turn of the key by Ruth Ware
- Five dark fates by Kendare Blake
- Blood heir by Amélie Wen Zhao
- A reaper at the gates by Sabaa Tahir
- Children of the whales. Vol. 13 by Abi Umeda
- The Five by Hallie Rubenhold
- Archie. Vol. 6 by Mark Waid
- I wish you all the best by Mason Deaver
- Vow of thieves by Mary E Pearson
- Dragon pearl by Yoon Ha Lee
- Alex + Ada. Vol. 1 by Sarah Vaughn
- Monstress. Vol. 2, The blood by Marjorie M. Liu
- Time of contempt by Andrzej Sapkowski
- Invisible Women by Caroline Criado Perez
So you know.. We will see how this goes..
Oh and also.. My thesis deadline is at the end of the month hahah…