I don’t know why I decided to torture myself to write this post. But I decided to make a list with my top 10 all-time favourite books (at this moment)!
So first I thought ‘Oh I will quickly make my list with 10 books’.. Well that proved to be impossible! So I decided to make 2 lists.. One being my top 10 Adult books, and the other my top 10 YA books!
If I have a review up it is linked! Also if I name the first book in the series, you can assume I love the whole series ahah!
So let’s start with the YA books, in no particular order:
- Wilder Girls by Rory Power
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- The City of Brass by SA Chakraborty – I cannot wait to pick up the last book!
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir – Can’t wait for the release of the conclusion!
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard – Witchshadow cannot come quickly enough!
- Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
- Crown of Feathers by Nicki Pao Preto – Another series where I’m (im)patiently waiting for the conclusion!
- Anne of Green Gables by LM Montgomery
And now for the Adult books, also in no particular order:
- A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab – I desperately need to reread this!
- Vicious by VE Schwab
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
- The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson – Another reread that is very necessary!
- Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson
- Assassin’s Apprentice by Robin Hobb – I soon need to read other books in the elderling series!
- The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan – I think this is my most recent favourite series, need to continue ASAP!
- Middlegame by Seanan McGuire
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss – That third book though?!??
- The Poppy War by RF Kuang – Is it November yet???!
So these are my ‘top 10’’s with favourite books.. This was so hard haha!