I actually have no idea where I want to go with this post. But I guess I just want to talk about reading manga, and mainly just asking some recommendations 🙂
I think I read my first manga 2 years ago, because me and my brother randomly started talking about Tokyo Ghoul, even though both of us hadn’t read or watched the anime hahah. So as soon as we came home we ordered the first to volumes, and honestly I hated the story ahah. It was not for me at all.. But I fall in love with the formatting! I love reading manga. The illustrations add so much to the story! I could just stare at some of the illustrations for so long!
After reading Tokyo Ghoul I’ve read some really great ones:
- Full-metal alchemist – I LOVE this series! Next up is volume 13! Which I hope to find in the stores soon!
- Sailor moon – I read two volumes, and I’m definitely interested in continuing, but it is so long haha
- Children of the whales – Again loving it! It is so weird, but so interesting! Next up is volume 6, which I will definitely buy ASAP!
- Horimiya – I’ve only read one volume so far, but I think I need to go to store soon and buy myself the second volume hahah
- Ouran high school host club – I think this is the only one on this list that I really didn’t care about..
- Orange – I absolutely LOVED the first volume! The only reason I haven’t continued is because they don’t sell it here, I keep seeing volume one, but not two..
- Fruits basket – I read this online, and I think that’s the reason why I didn’t enjoy it that much. I think I might reread it in paper at some point.
So as I said, most of these series I want to continue! Some others that I want to read:
- Ten count
- My hero academia
- Waiting for spring
- Naruto (maybe)
As you might see, they are mainly romance manga. With a couple of more fantasy (?) manga I guess.
Okay I know this is such a random post, I have no idea what direction I wanted it to take when I started?!
If you have some good recommendations, please let me know!