I always like participating in this readathon, so of course I have to try and participate again this year!
This year the reading rush is taking place from July 20th to July 26th!
See the announcement video here!
So this week will be my first full week of work, so I´m not sure how reading will go! So I´m definitely going to double up on prompts!
- Read a book with a cover that matches the colour of your birth stone.
- Read a book that starts with the word ‘the’.
- Read a book that inspired a movie you’ve already seen.
- Read the first book you touch.
- Read a book completely outside of your house.
- Read a book in a genre you’ve always want to read more of.
- Read a book that takes place on different continent than where you live.
- The shadow of what was lost by James Islington
- Prompt 1: I’m born in November, so my birthstone is Citrine, and there is some yellow on the cover.
- Prompt 2: Well it starts with the
- Long way down by Jason Reynolds
- Prompt 5: Planning to listen to this walking to and from work! (only 2 hours long)
- Prompt 6: I’m always surprised by how much I enjoy listening to books written in verse!
- Prompt 7: Pretty sure this takes place in America?
- Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
- Prompt 3: I really like these movies but I’ve never read this.. I will try and listen to the audiobook (after Long way down)
- Giant days vol. 9 by John Allison
- Prompt 4: I put four graphic novels on my screen (that are on scribd), closed my eyes and touched one! Choose between Giant days vol. 9, The woods vol. 2, Lumberjanes vol. 12 and the backstagers vol.1
So basically I only choose one physical book, but it is a chunker (600 pages)! And as I mentioned, I’m not sure how much I will read, but I guess we will wait and see!