Thanks to Jane @Blogger books for the tag! Go check out her blog, it is great!
- Display the award logo
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions from the blog who nominated you
- Nominate seven to ten bloggers
- Ask them seven questions
- What was your highlight book this year?
Let’s start with a hard one haha! Some of my faves so far this year are:
- An ember in the ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Gods of Jade and Shadow by Silvia Moreno-García
- City of Brass by SA Chakraborty
2. Do you read non-fiction books, of yes, which one’s your favourite?
I don’t read that many, and mainly autobiographies! I did really enjoy listening to Becoming by Michelle Obama!
3. What is your favourite book-to-movie adaptation and why?
I don’t watch that many haha! I really enjoyed Love, Simon and To all the boys I’ve loved before!
Or maybe Little Women, I absolutely loved that one!
4. What’s your favourite food/recipe/cuisine and why?
Italian, because pizza!
5, What is the one fictional place you’d love to visit?
Narnia! Or Wonderland!
6, If you could live the life of a fictional character, which would you choose?
I kinda want to say Vin from Mistborn, but I don’t think I’m fit for that life haha!
I wouldn’t mind switching place with Hermione during her Hogwarts years!
7. What’s one thing one your bucket list for this year that you really want to get done?
I didn’t make a bucket list, but my main goals were to finish my Master and to figure out what to do afterwards. Which I both did! It would be nice to find my own apartment, but I’m not in a hurry!
- Favourite book of the year so far?
- Least favourite book of the year?
- An author you really need to pick up?
- Who is your most read author?
- Favourite thing to do besides reading/blogging?
- Favourite TV series?
- What is a goal you want to accomplish before the end of the year?