Isn’t every readers goal to finish more series?! Especially fantasy readers haha!
So I’m going to list some series I want to catch up on, finish, or fully read in 2021!
I’m going to start with series I want to continue with. So these are series that as of half January have more books out then that I’ve read!
- The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson – Need to read Rhythm of War.
- The Shadow of What Was Lost by James Islington – Need to read book 2 and 3.
- Keepers of Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger – Need to read book 7 and 8, and book 9 releases later this year.
- Seven Realms by Cinda William Chima – I’ve only read book one so far.
- The Bone Season by Shannon Messenger – I’ve only read book 1, and book 4 is already releasing soon!
- The Witcher by Andrzej Sapkowski – I’ve resd the 2 short story collections and the first book.
- Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson – Read book one.
- Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan – I’ve only read the first 2 books, I’m not planning on reading all of the other books this year, but definitely want to get through some.
And now series I have not started yet, but are fully released already and I really want to read:
- Malice by John Gwynne
- Lightbringer by Brent Weeks
- The Tawny Man by Robin Hobb
- Shattered Sea by Joe Abercrombie
- The Riyria Revelations by Michael J Sullivan
- Empire of Sands by Tasha Suri
- The Strange Case of the Alchemist Daughter by Theodora Goss
There are many many more series I want to continue and start, but I think these are highest on my list! I skipped some series that I want to start but still have books releasing, since then the list would be even longer (like Ruin of Kings and The Bone Shard Daughter, see me getting some on here anyways :p)!