Thanks to Naemi @A Book owl’s Corner for nominating me! Please check out her amazing blog!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award in your post/or on your blog.
- What is an interesting non-bookish fact about you that most people don’t know?
Eeh idk hahah?! I work in a lab, probably mentioned that before!
2. Has your opinion on a book ever changed as you got older? For example: Is here a book you used to dislike that you now love, or a book you adored but fell out of love with?
I don’t think so?! All the books that I read when I was young I totally forgot about by now anyways ahah
3. Which fictional food would you love to try someday?
4. You get to resurrect a fictional character of your choice, but in order to gain the energy necessary to restore life, you have to kill a different character. Who would you save and you would you sacrifice?
Definitely saving Dobby! Sacrificing someone else from HP, would probably be Umbridge! Although I love to hate her!
5. Do you ever feel second-hand embarrassment when reading? If yes, name a scene that really made you cringe?
Not really.. I probably would if I would read more YA romance!
6. If you could have one item of clothing from a book, what would you pick? Be aware that any magical properties won’t transfer to our world.
I would wear a cloak anyday!
7. Do you speak any other languages? If so, what is one unique thing about them? If not – are there any languages you would like to learn?
Dutch in my mother tongue! But I could not tell you what is unique about Dutch, because I have no idea haha!
8. What is your biggest bookish pet peeve?
Stickers on books that are not really stickers! Or movie covers!
Oh I also really do not like deckled edges.. ugh, how am I supposed to turn the page easily!?
9. What would you like to see more of in books?
Good sibling relations! I love those and we definitely do not get enough of them!
10. What is the first book you ever read by yourself?
I don’t know.. probably a book with very easy words haha, and as I said, I’m Dutch, so probably a Dutch book!
11. Recommend a book that you think does not get enough love!
The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli! I absolutely love this book, and almost no one is reading it..
Nominations (don’t feel pressured to do this!):
@The Elven Warrior
Zezee @Zezee With Books
Julie @One Book More
Allyah @The Books Escape
Cielo @Bellerose Reads
Yolanda @Past Midnight
Anastasia @So Many Books, So Little Time
Lucie @Wishes and Pages
Michelle @Meandering Michelle
Brianna @Brianna’s Books and Randomness
My questions (definitely copying some..!):
- Do you ever feel second-hand embarrassment when reading? If yes, name a scene that really made you cringe?
- If you could have one item of clothing from a book, what would you pick? Be aware that any magical properties won’t transfer to our world.
- What book would you love to see adapted?
- What is your most recent book purchase?
- What is your favourite bookish trope?
- What is your biggest bookish pet peeve?
- What would you like to see more of in books?
- What is the first book you ever read by yourself?
- Recommend a book that you think does not get enough love!
- Do you loan your books to friends/family?
- What is a post you’re proud of? (link it!)