Thanks to Holly @Nut free nerd for tagging me!
- Link to the creator in your post (Madison’s Inkwell)
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Tag as many people as you want
- Have fun!
- What books or series that intimidates you (because of length, density, subject) would feel like an accomplishment to finish?
The wheel of time series! I will actually already feel very accomplished if I finished the first book!
I feel like I’ve been talking about this series a lot lately!
To name a different series, Lightbringer by Brent Weeks!
Both of these are intimidating because they are high fantasy, long series!
2. What author would you like to co-author a book with?
Well I don’t write books.. haha. But I would be honoured if my name would be on the same book as VE Schwab, Seanan McGuire, Susan Dennard!
3. If you could interview any author for your blog, who would it be? What’s one question you would ask?
Ooh so many! Susan Dennard, Sabaa Tahir, Leigh Bardugo, VE Schwab! Since these are all fantasy writers, I’m mainly just curious to how they come up with these amazing worlds and magic systems!
4. As a writer, what genre is out of your comfort zone that you’d like to conquer someday and write within?
Again, not a writer.. So all genres are out of my comfort zone haha!
5. What specific edition of a book would you like to own someday? It could be rare, a first edition, an anniversary edition, signed, or one with a cover special to you etc.
These are not really rare editions I guess but I would like to own two copies of Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson. One copy because it matches all the covers of his other books and series, and the other because I just think it looks amazing, but I only want it in hardcover! This is kinda an ugly cover, but that’s part of the reason why I really like it!
6. Are there any books or bookish items that you’d like to collect?
I really like book candles, but I don’t really care for collecting them.. I really like getting them in book boxes, but I don’t really go out of my way to buy them, I think I ordered candles once. Part of that reason is also that they are mainly shipping from US and shipping costs to Europe is ridiculous!
7. Name one bookish place you’d like to visit. (Not somewhere you’d like to visit because of a book and not a fictional place withing a book. A library, bookstore, etc.)
I would love to go back to Waterstones in London! I absolutely loved it there! Even better would be if I could go there with my two best friends again!
8. Name one bookish event you’d like to attend. (A festival, a signing, a book fair, etc)
I haven’t been to any bookish event.. Those don’t really happen in the Netherlands unfortunately!
Someday I would love to go to Bookcon! But even a smaller version, closer by, would be amazing!
9. Your WIP is getting published and designing the cover is solely up to you. What does it look like?
Again, not a writer! And I guess the cover would really depend on what genre the book would be haha!
10. What’s one thing you’d like to accomplish within the bookish world? As a writer, reader, blogger, whatever you want?
Mm, if you asked me last month I would see get 2000 views on my blog in a month. But I actually accomplished that in April! I know views is not everything, but it feels like people are actually reading what I write!
But I do not have dreams like ‘publish a book’ or something like that..
Tags (don’t feel like you have to do this!):