Thanks to Julie @One More Book for the tag! Go check out her blog, it is great!
- Display the award logo
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions from the blog who nominated you
- Nominate seven to ten bloggers
- Ask them seven questions
- What’s one thing everyone should know before starting a blog?
It is lots of fun, but it also requires time! Of course you can decide yourself how much time you put into your blog! But it is definitely something I underestimated before starting my blog!
2. What is your favourite genre?
I think that is quite clear ahah, but by far Fantasy!
But close are Science/fiction and mystery-thriller!
3. Which minor character or sidekick do you wish had their own book?
Eehm I´m having a hard time thinking of any haha! I guess I would love to see more of Marcella who was a character in Vengeful by VE Schwab!
4. What movie or book best depicts your life?
I always struggle with this question.. I never can think of any.. But I also do not necessarily look for books that represent me!
5. How do you organize/display your books and book merch?
I actually recently did a bookshelf tour! You can find it here!
But basically I organize on how it looks good haha! I like to keep authors and series together! I also like books from the same height together, but that does not always really work!
6. If you could interview any author, who would you choose?
I don´t really want to interview an author, but based on twitter/Instagram I think Susan Dennard and Alexandra Bracken would be interesting to have a conversation with!
7. What is your favourite trope?
Enemies to lovers, or friends to lovers! I can also still quite enjoy the ‘oh I have magic’ trope!
- What is your favourite trope?
- What is your top 3 favourite genres?
- What is a most recent favourite author?
- What kind of blog post do you like writing the most?
- What do you like to do besides reading/blogging?
- How do you organise your bookshelves?
- Which minor character or sidekick do you wish had their own book?