I always love making lists! So I’m participating in Top 5 Saturday which is organised by Mandy @Devouring Books.
This week’s topic is #ownvoices books on my TBR!
- Dread Nation by Justina Ireland (black)
- Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender (gender identification)
- Girls of paper and fire by Natasha Ngan (someone told me it is own voices, but I don’t remember in which aspect..)
- All boys aren’t blue by George M Johnson (lgbt)
- Get a life Chloe brown by Talia Hibbert (black)
There are still so many more #ownvoices books out there that I need to read!