This weeks topic is books with disability representation! For today I will list 5 books with disability representation that I have yet to read!
- Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert – Chronic Pain representation.
- Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert – Generalized Anxiety Disorder representation.
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang – Autism representation.
- Queenie by Candice Carty-Williams – Panic attacks representation.
- The Silvered Serpents by Roshani Chokshi – Neurodiversity.
Obviously I haven’t read these yet, so I do not know how good the representation is!