This weeks topic is friend recommendations! I decided to list 5 books I read because of book blogs, and these I probably would not have picked up otherwise!
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid – This is very outside of my normal reading genre, especially back when I read this, so I would never have picked it up. But I ended up enjoying it so much, I think I listened to the book in two sittings!
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren – I think I’ve mentioned this book quite often, but once again not my normal cup of tea, but loved it! Made me realize I need to read more adult romance/contemporary!
- Lumberjanes by Noelle Stevenson (and others) – This was one of the first graphic novel series I started reading, still working on it, and I’m happy I listened to someone’s recommendation! Of course I do not remember where I saw it, but this series is so much fun and I love picking up a volume once in a while!
- Pages & Co series by Anna James – These are recent reads for me, actually listening to the third book at the moment, and this is now a favourite children’s series of mine! I will recommend it to everyone!
- Assassin’s Apprentice by Robin Hobb – Okay I picked this up on my own, but I reread this one because of book blogs! I read books one and two, never got around to book three. Then I saw some reviews and wanted to reread it to see what I missed, and I’m so happy I did! I’m now almost finished with the second trilogy in the Elderling series! And absolutely loving it!