About the meme:
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish, but is now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl! The read more about this meme, look at this page!
This week’s meme is author’s I’d love to meet. Most of the authors on this list I just want to meet because it would be cool if I had signed books, but I actually I do not care that much haha. I would be curious how authors are in ‘real life’. I get ideas about about who authors are based on the books they write, but I’m probably really wrong haha. Also I do follow some authors on social media, and some of them seem so nice and kind! So here is my list in no particular order:
- Leigh Bardugo. I mean, she is one of my fave authors 🙂
- VE Schwab. Another favourite author, I do have one book signed by her, so I would love to have the whole set signed 🙂
- Sarah J Maas. I think she would be really nice in real life!
- Neal Shusterman. After reading Scythe and Thunderhead, I would love to see the mastermind behind the story!
- Tomi Adeyemi. OMG, I think she has an fantastic personality, you should follow her on Instagram (@tadeyemibooks) and watch her stories, I laugh at them so often!
- Patrick Ness. I just love his books!
- Jay Kristoff. His Instagram (@misterkristoff) also have good content! Also I randomly got a signed edition of Godsgrave, so it would be cool to have Nevernight signed again!
- Becky Albertalli. Just my favourite romance writer!
- JK Rowling. I mean, do I have to explain?
- Laini Taylor. I actually don’t own any physical books for her to sign, but I would still love to meet her! Also I want to see her cool hair!
Come talk to me!
Which authors do you want to meet, and why?