About the meme:
This week’s meme is Books that made me smile!
- The unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren – This was just very sweet and funny!
- Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson – Not because this is necessarily a happy book, but I was just loving it so much that it made me smile!
- The city of brass by SA Chakraborty – Same story, I was just loving it so much!
- Gods of jade and shadow by Silvia Moreno-Garcia – Again same story!
- 10 blind dates by Ashley Elston – This book was just very funny, with all the set up dates!
- Nevermoor by Jessica Townsend – I mean this is one of the best MG I’ve read recently, and it is just so much fun!
- Anne of Green gables by LM Montgomery – How can you not smile while reading this?!
- Spellbook of the lost and found by Moïra Fowley-Doyle – Once again I was smiling because of how much I was loving it! I love the witchy atmosphere!
- To all the boys I’ve loved before by Jenny Han – Just a cute and funny contemporary, you’re bound to smile!
- Simon vs the homosapiens agenda by Becky Albertalli – And again cute and funny romance!
For some reason making this list was harder than expected.. Smiling and fantasy books is not a common combination I guess..