About the meme:
This week’s meme is Bookstores/libraries I always wanted to visit! To be honest there is only one that immediately comes up in my mind:
- A bookstore I really want to visit is “boekhandel Domicanen” it’s in Maastricht (The Netherlands). I feel so stupid for never going there, I could have gone there since it was relatively close to where I lived (2 hours away). So next time I’m in the Netherlands, I really should try to go there.
For the others I did a google search haha, but here are some that looked really nice:
2. Livraria Lello, Porto, Portugal. I’ve actually been here, but it is so beautiful that I needed to share this one! Whenever you get the opportunity, please go here!
3. Baldwin book barn, west Chester, Pennsylvania.
4. Armadillo’s pillow, Chicago. This one looks so nice and overstacked haha.
5. Housing Works Bookstore Café, New York City. I love the stairs and the pillars, looks so cool!
6. El Ateneo Grand Splendid, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Just WOW!
7. Shakespeare and Company, Paris, France. Again I love how it looks so stacked.
8. Cafebrería El Péndulo, Mexico City, Mexico.
9. Daunt books Marylebone, London, England.
10. Mendo, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Actually this is not the most impressive store, but I scrolled through lists and I saw this one and I did not know this existed haha.
Come talk to me!
What is a bookstore you really want to visit?