About the meme:
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish, but is now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl! The read more about this meme, look at this page!
This week’s meme is Most anticipated releases for the second half of the year! There are so many! But I will keep to ten:
- Burn our bodies down by Rory Power (July 7th) – I loved Wilder girls, so I can’t wait for this one!
- Vicious spirits (gumiho #2) by Kat Cho (August 18th) – I loved book one, really want to see the hcaracters again!
- Where dreams descend (Kingdom of cards #1) by Janella Angeles (August 25th) – I’ve seen so many raving reviews so far, I NEED it!
- Queen of volts (the shadow game #3) by Amanda Foody (September 1st) – I just need the conclusion!
- The silvered serpents (The gilded wolves #2) by Roshani Chokshi (September 22nd) – loved book one, need to see these characters again!
- The invisible life of Addie La Rue by VE Schwab (October 6th) – Favourite author with a new book?! I don’t even know what this is about, but I need it!
- Kingdom of the wicked by Kerri Maniscalco (October 27th) – I love her other series, I’m so curious to what she will write next!
- The burning god (the poppy war #3) by RF Kuang (November 17th) – This conclusion is bound to be epic!
- The serpent’s curse (the last magician #3) by Lisa Maxwell (December 8th) – So many conclusions on this list! I just need to know all the endings!
- A sky beyond the storm (An ember in the ashes #4) by Sabaa Tahir (December 1st) – I’ve been absolutely loving this series this year, I NEED this!
Narrowing this list down to 10 books was so hard! There are still so many exciting releases to come this year!
46 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday – Most anticipated releases July to December!”
I also want to read Addie LaRue and Kingdom of the Wicked!
I hope we will both love them!
Great list! I am really looking forward to A Sky Beyond the Storm!
I can’t wait for the conclusion!
All of these are on my TBR too (although I need to do some serious series catch up so that I can pick up the sequels). I’m desperate for Kingdom Of The Wicked to come out; I’ve loved everything that I’ve seen about it on the authors Instagram page anyway I hope that you love all of these.
Kingdom of the wicked sounds amazing!
Definitely Addie LaRue and Queen of Volts!
I hope we will both love them!
I hadn’t realised book 3 of the Poppy War was due out so soon – I still need to return to No.2.
I hope you will love book 2!
I’m so looking forward to the new Rory Power book! Also Vicious Spirits, Addie LaRue and The Burning God!
I hope we end up loving them both!
Great list! I’d like to read the new V. E. Schwab book – it sounds so interesting!
It really does!
Oh wow all of these look very interesting! Might have to expand my TBR a bit! 🙂 I feel like we’re all waiting for Addie LaRue, it better be amazing 🙂 <3
Glad you found some good looking ones!
Yeah I think I saw Addie La Rue on almost everyone’s list!
I’m glad people are enjoying WHERE DREAMS DESCEND. I thought it was way too long, which made it kind of a dull read for me. I figured I’d be in the minority in not loving it. I hope you enjoy it and all your other picks.
Sad to hear that you were not a fan!
These all look like great reads!
I really hope so haha!
Great list! Where Dreams Descend is so good! I got an ARC from Netgalley and loved it. Kingdom of the Wicked sounds really good too! 🙂
I’ve only heard amazing things about it!
Great list! I’m so so so excited for The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue, The Burning God, Kingdom of the Wicked and Where Dreams Descend! I’m also anticipating A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik so much!
Lucie @ Wishes and Pages
They all sound so good! I keep forgetting about A deadly education.. It sounds very good!
A lot of good finales coming out this year!
Love your list! There are a few on there that I’m really looking forward to, too.
I hope we will both enjoy them!
Addie Larue seems to be on everyone’s lists haha! Where Dreams Descend has such a pretty cover, and it sounds interesting!
Yes haha I also saw it everywhere!
Great list! I am yet to read poppy war but I have heard great things about it so hopefully will read it and its sequel before November! Also heard good things about Where dreams descend!
I hope you do, it is an amazing series!
Me too! That is why I put it on here 🙂
Yeah, I had a lot of trouble narrowing down my list, too. Hope you enjoy all of these books!
My TTT .
There are so many exciting ones!
Great pics! I don’t know if I’m emotionally prepared for Burning God & I am SO excited for Addie
Me neither haha, we still have until November!
I swear, it’s like you nearly duplicated my list, Evelyn! So many of the same books.
Glad we´re excited for the same ones! I hope we will love them all!
Such a good list!! I’m so excited for all of these!
Ah I hope we love theem all!
Comments are closed.