About the meme:
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish, but is now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl! The read more about this meme, look at this page!
This week’s meme is non-bookish hobbies, and I’m not sure if I can list 10 haha!:
- Working out – yes, I really enjoy going to the gym!
- Running – If you would have asked me this a year ago I would have laughed haha. But I’ve really started to love running, it is very therapeutic, I can really clear my head while running, and always makes me feel good about the rest of the day!
- My Bullet Journal and normal journal! – I don’t do it often, but I love making spreads!
- Switch! – Again, I do not play on it too often, but when I do I can play for hours haha
- Watching movies/series?! – I enjoy watching movies and series, but I have a short attention span for them so I can’t watch for too long haha!
- Baking – I used to bake a lot before I moved abroad, there I did not have an oven. But now I’m slowly getting back into it! It is so much fun to do, and I love esting the end product haha!
I think that is going to be it haha! I spend most of my time working, reading or blogging haha!
28 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday – Non-Bookish Hobbies!”
Love that you enjoy working out! I sooooo wish that was something I was into haha. I could use it. 😉
I took me a bit as well, but I guess you just have to find the thing you enjoy doing!
I always admire people who do bullet journaling! I have neither the patience nor the artistic aptitude for it. xD And if I did, by some miracle, make something, I’d never want to use it and ruin it lol. I’ve got a Switch, too, and absolutely love it (even though I don’t get a chance to play it as often as I’d like!)
I wouldn´t call myself artistic haha, but I enjoy doing it and it is just for myself anyways!
i also do not play as often as I would like, but it is nice that it is there when I want to!
Cool, I haven’t tried bullet journaling. I just do regular journaling. But yay to working out, I need to do that!
Both are fun!
Working out is a great stress reliever haha!
Great list! I fall in and out of love with running. Sometimes it’s a great stress reliever. Other times I just dread it
I often don’t want to go, but once I start I’m happy I went!
Good for you for starting running! I keep thinking I should get back to running… but I haven’t yet.
Haha I hope you will enjoy it if you do!
Great list! I just bought my kids a Switch for Christmas. Now I just have to figure out which games to get. lol
Haha I bet they will love it!
I never realised how addictive the Switch was. I was a gamer as a kid but hadn’t played until this recent lockdown and I’m hooked. I can spend hours trying to beat a good game.
I definitely relate to having mostly bookish hobbies 😉 But I am also super into music and love playing violin and piano! So what has hit me hardest about the pandemic is probably orchestra getting cancelled – I miss it so much!!
Ooh I can imagine that 🙁 I hope it will continue sometime soon!
I’ve been doing a lot of baking recently, too. It’s a relaxing hobby.
It is! And great afterwards to eat :p
I miss going to the gym! (Ours have been closed/limited entry for COVID for a while.) But it really is such a great way to clear your head and get out of the house.
Ours opened again couple of months ago (limited), so I was going to grouplessons again, but those are stopped again since yesterdat 🙁
Great list! Working out definitely puts me in a better mood, haha.
It is great for your mood haha! I always feel proud of myself afterwards haha
I genuinely enjoy working out, too!
Working out and yoga are the only things that come to mind. Everything else is about books!
I struggled getting to 6 haha!
I wish I was one of those people that enjoyed working out but I’m really not 😀
I do love playing video games, reading and watching tv/films though.
Haha it just really helps emptying my head!
Comments are closed.